I am an ordinary person with an extraordinary need to encourage others in this adventure we call life.”
Let’s face it, the most popular question we ask when we meet someone for the first time is, “What do you do?”
Based on the answer, the next step is to slot people where we believe they fit within our own imagined hierarchy…
I “could share” my life with you by telling you what I have done…
- Early Childhood Educator
- Real Estate, Salesperson, Trainer, Manager
- Human Resources Recruiter and Salesperson
- Trainer: Soft skills training, Communication skills, Customer Service, Team Development
- Behavioural assessment Subject Matter Expert- Traveled throughout North America
- Field Training Manager Senior Retirement Industry
- Children’s Church Ministry, New Believers Teacher, Hospitality
I would rather share, my heart, because this is what keeps it beating…
The joys of my life are my husband, my children and now my grandchildren. I feel so privileged to be a part of their lives. After all these years on planet earth I am getting closer and closer to living out the reason I am here. So everything on the list above has prepared me to live out the “why” I am on earth.
I have always tried to live my life by encouraging people, those I have known for many years and strangers who share their story with me briefly on an elevator, giving me a small slice of time to say what will make a difference in such a fleeting moment. These are the moments I live for.
I believe we have been given gifts and talents and it is our duty to find out what they are and use them to make a difference in the lives of those whose paths we cross. However fleetingly, perhaps, for a day, week, or year and, if we are fortunate, many years.
When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up.”